Hey there meeting planner, we’ve put together all the info you need in this space. If there is
something more you’re looking for, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Srijata’s favorite ways to make the meeting planner’s job real easy!
- Identify why Srijata is the right fit for your event with a pre-booking call.
- Discuss your objectives post-booking so Srijata can tailor her keynotes to your needs.
- Collaborate with Srijata for promotions; from blogs to reels and everything in between.
- Be well-informed with Srijata’s proactive communication on travel schedules.
Bonus – she is always ahead of time!
- Witness true professionalism; be it tech checks, rehearsals, or timely updates.
- Experience a cooperative approach for a smooth session, be it virtual or in-person.
- Assure an insightful session that is relevant to your audience and industry.
- Enjoy flexibility! Keynote summaries, no-slide keynotes, and any other request you may have are most welcome.
Srijata Bhatnagar is a Setback Leadership Champion, Keynote speaker, and Author. She works with C-suite, women leaders, and organizations to convert their setbacks into opportunities for exponential growth. Through her Setback SOP framework, she transforms their why me approach to a wow it’s me mindset.
Srijata Bhatnagar is a Setback Leadership Champion, Keynote speaker, and Author. She works with C-suite, women leaders, and organizations to convert their setbacks into opportunities for exponential growth. Through her deep work on the topic since 2017, Srijata has designed a Setback SOP framework to tackle adversities productively. Her work has inspired over 50k leaders across the globe and counting.
Srijata Bhatnagar is a Setback Leadership Champion, Keynote speaker, and Author. She works with C-suite, women leaders, and organizations to convert their setbacks into opportunities for exponential growth. Srijata believes that setbacks are awesome when you turn them around to discover the opportunities hidden behind. With her deep work on the topic, drawing inspiration from her professional, personal, and entrepreneurial setbacks, she has arrived at a Setback SOP. This strategic approach to handling adversities not only builds resilience in business leaders but pushes them to churn productive decisions even in crisis. Known for her deep insights, relatable anecdotes, and approachable demeanor, Srijata has inspired a mindset change in over 50k leaders to embrace setbacks.
Things Srijata will bring along:
- Her laptop – Macbook Air 2022 M2 Chip
- All the necessary Dongles and Connectors
- Wireless Presentation clicker – Logitech
- The desktop slide deck (if required)
- A presentation designed to work for 16:9 screens
- Any additional materials needed for the keynote
Things Srijata needs for an in-person speech:
- A wireless Lavalier Microphone.
- AC power plug to power her laptop
- A projector (VGA, DVI, or HDMI input)
- Speakers for the audio/visual content with mini plug to capture the laptop sound
- A confidence monitor
Got more A/V questions?
Email us: email@example.com
Get all your essentials to plan for Srijata’s presence at your big event
What makes a great speech?
Watch how Srijata implements the 6-pillars of a successful speech to make her programs a great hit!
Embrace the power of